View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
deborahjeanne
Zealot
deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.deborahjeanne has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color. Kobo Touch (died 2014). Kobo Glo.
Won't advance to next chapter

I have had several books now that when opened only show the cover. No other pages. Got around it by going to the Table of Contents through the menu at the bottom. Then the problem is that each time I reach the end of a chapter, it doesn't turn the page to the next chapter, but to the cover page. although this last book is just returning to a previously read chapter. It is very annoying.

Lady in a chapters store said she removed the book from the device then reloaded it. This led me to open the kobo on my desktop, which I had never done - the only books it shows as being on the kobo are the ones I have loaded from calibre that were not from the kobo store.

Which also reminds me - calibre doesn't show all the books on my kobo (from the kobo store) as being "on the device". any reason why?
deborahjeanne is offline   Reply With Quote