View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
emdash? What's an emdash? And who cares? I think you've done a terrific job, MB, and I particularly like your choice of authors and titles. Whether you continue or not, I thank you for your efforts.

Reminds me of comments by some of the hackers. They spend many hours writing code for other people to use for free and then get criticized when it doesn't do what someone wants. Nuts!
See here for a discussion on em dashes.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14781
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote