View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 03:33 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
Though having a moderator on this site saying my decision is an "overreaction" and "daft" only gives me more reason not to reconsider posting books again.
No offence intended, MB, but I'm afraid that I do think that it's rather an overreaction to say "I'm going to give up creating books" when you receive what you yourself say was a "hesitant request" to preserve dashes in your books. That's just a personal opinion - not speaking with my "moderator's hat" on. I know that the books that I post have been improved in all sorts of ways thanks to the helpful suggestions I've received from many other people, and I always welcome such comments (although I may on occasions disagree with the suggestion and not act on it!).

All I'm saying is please don't let what I'm sure was a suggestion aimed at nothing more than making your books better put you off; take it in the spirit in which I'm certain it was offered.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote