View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:14 PM   #20
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
I must say, I rather like the pen on my Flyer better than using a finger or keyboard... Not for longer texts (I prefer a keyboard there), but for simply jotting down an address or a small note, I prefer the pen.

I'm even thinking about making a shopping list on my HTC (we do our grocery shopping weekly, and most of the list is repetitive every week) and using my pen to strike through what I already got in my cart (did that once, worked perfectly!)
I too agree it is a great idea.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote