View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 06:43 AM   #18
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Just because it has a touchscreen doesn't mean everyone will use it. Some of us like buttons. I am one of those people, and apparently so is the OP.
There was nothing wrong with your post, some people just are happy to use the touch screen and don't see the need for page turn buttons, even if it's specifically mentioned as a requirement, and for some reason don't see why everyone isn't the same. But I'm with you on buttons!

I'm another of those who often reads in bed after applying some hand cream, but that apart, even during the daytime when I'm reading on my PRS350, although I don't particularly like the page turn buttons at the bottom of the reader (as opposed to the side buttons on the Kindle), I use the buttons 99% of the time for turning pages and really only use the touch screen when navigating the home screen and picking a new book.

Some people like the choice of having hundreds of books on their e-readers to choose from, I just like the choice of having some buttons to press and not just the touch screen.
It's one of the reason's I'm yet to upgrade from my Kindle Keyboard.....
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote