View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #46
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
markino,

I do not think the current way to populate the home screen is the best. But, I haven't seen anything that is really better. I would prefer not to loose the book I am reading from the home screen, but, at the same time, if I load or purchase five new books, I think they should be in my face and obvious.

Adding alternate views is good idea. But, I don't think that will happen. Kobo have shown no interest in doing it. And as I said, there are more important things, to me anyway, to do. I want a Series list and an Authors list. These will help me to manage my books on the device a lot more than the changes you suggest. And adding filtering to the library lists would add as much again. And there are some bugs with I really want fixed.

David
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote