View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #362
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
  • People who are not tech-savvy, and do not know how to strip DRM will be able to share ebooks with their friends, when they cannot do that at the moment, so increasing piracy.
Right. However I think that sharing books with your friends is not "piracy". It's the same thing I do with my paper books, and I don't feel like a pirate at all.

It's different if one starts giving away copies of her/his books to friends of friends of friends, but I don't do that and my proposed "social DRM" scheme actively pushes against this.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote