Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 05:34 AM   #53
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
How bad are the i62HD's buttons? I found the page-turn buttons on the PB360 to be so large, stiff & ill-positioned as to be unusable, so have used the D-Pad (itself rather stiff) for page turning --with the result that my thumbnail has now worn a deep notch in that side of the D-Pad and that side of it now 'squelches' rather than clicks when pushed. I don't mind a 'firm' push, but would prefer something that didn't require either two hands or finger-gymnastics to press.
Side buttons are hard to push and make a lot of noise. They cannot be pressed with only one hand (that is, take i62 with one hand and put fingers around buttons and press one by swinging a finger as same way it can be done with Kindle 4 or Kindle Keyboard).

For me they seems very rough. However I think they are a lot of durables. I remember some Papyre (an old Hanlin variation) and Nook 1st edition non durable buttons.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote