View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #66
Falcao
Banned
Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falcao ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Seattle doesn't get a lot of rain, but a lot of drizzle. Their rainfall is less than NY or Boston and about half what we get in Florida. The ironic part is that Seattle is known as the rainy city and FL is known as the Sunshine State. Oddly, I'd say both are true.
Ok, I stand corrected. Maybe Florida has more clear sky days than Seattle. I have been in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area and the weather is gorgeous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
I love Hermosillo, it is one of my favorite cities in Mexico
Really? There are not many American tourists here. Most of them just cross the city down to San Carlos, a beach town where many "snow birds" live in Winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Winters here are wet and fairly mild. It snows a few times a year and lasts just a few days.
I thought Seattle weather was colder

More about Sonora

La Angostura [The Narrowness] Dam in the upper Sonora River

View of Isla Tiburón [Shark Island] in the Gulf of California

Valley of the Yaqui River

The desert joins the sea in the northwest
Falcao is offline   Reply With Quote