View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:56 AM   #920
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane12 View Post
Oh wow. I had no idea you could increase line-spacing by switching fonts. Just tried Hiragino Mincho and wow, that makes a world of difference. Thanks for the tip!

No. For me the top priorities are line-spacing (less so now that I know about Hiragino) and hyphenation control (because I proofread, and having auto-hyphenation makes it hard to catch extraneous hyphens because you can't tell if it's embedded in the ebook or a result of auto-hyphenation).

BTW, I love BFR's "export to email" for annotations/highlights feature. Nice work!
OK, line spacing is in the new version in iTunes App Store. Also includes the new "image viewer" feature that enables pan/zoom, sharing, printing of images.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote