View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #287
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade Aislin View Post
I have finally gotten around to playing with this plugin. I've been able to generate a cover that has all the metadata I want on it.
what a neat idea. Is the created cover insertable/attachable/replaceable to the file without having to convert? currently to get a metadata jacket into a file I have to convert, i.e. mobi to mobi. If it can be added without conversion, is it only on drm-free books or will it work on evil drm'd books?

Please forgive if this was all discussed earlier, just direct me to the approx spot in the thread. Thanks.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote