View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #7
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Taz!

I was scared, too, and put off upgrading as long as I could (until I really wanted it! ). Then I did everything carefully and closed my eyes and crossed my fingers . . . came out the other side and never looked back!

You will know (I think) pretty quickly if you have a bad unit, but since you have had yours for a while now with few (?) problems, chances are very good (95%??) that you will come through clean.

Let us know what you decide!

Last edited by Filark; 10-24-2011 at 08:14 PM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote