View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #1
charleslou
charleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitcharleslou with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Nook HD+ & iPad 4
Smile Sony PRS-950 with official cover for $250

I have a Sony PRS-950SC in excellent condition with the official Premium Cover without light, which I bought brand-new on November 21, 2010, directly from Sony. The reader was only lightly used in the last Winter, since when I had been too busy and it was just lying in the corner of my shelf. It comes with the official charger, USB cable, manual and original box. I am selling it to buy the Ipad2 so that I can read on it and my son can play some education apps on it as well. Paypal only and cash if you are in Boston area.

Edit: pictures added. Please let me know if you have more request or questions. Thanks.
Edit 2: one more picture with this post as background.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0106.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	70446   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0107.jpg
Views:	414
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	70447   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0108.jpg
Views:	388