View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007, 01:27 AM   #113
wayspooled
Crab In The Dark
wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wayspooled ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tablet PC until a 10" comes out that I like
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
Edit: Right now I'm re-reading Barbara Hambly's "Benjamin January" books. I'm on the 4th, Sold Down the River. Highly recommended for those who like historical fiction, New Orleans, and/or mysteries.
Those sound interesting. I may have to take a look. I like mysteries. I like some of most everything I guess, sort of goes in cycles. In the mood for mysteries sometimes, then I go a couple months reading fantasy, then historical fiction like O'Brian and Mallinson, then Sci/Fi for a bit, then a few contemporary things or whatever - then rinse and repeat. We need some favorite author/genre threads!

I haven't read anything of hers in a long time. I remember loving the first 3 books of the Darwath series, they were kind of a trilogy. Didn't like the 4th or 5th as much. Then I read the Windrose trilogy and a couple of her standalone novels, then several more Darwath books came out that I didn't like as much. And I never read anything else by her. This was looong ago.
wayspooled is offline   Reply With Quote