View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 02:28 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
I agree, just seems too cumbersome to me.
If I can read with it plugged in that takes away any battery issues. Cool! How long is the cord for the charger?
I was just thinking of being able to use a bigger SD card would be nice to have other programs on there.(Bejeweled maybe?) Doesn't it have very limited internal storage? Is the type of SD card something that can be changed with a firmware update?
The screen is beautiful in pictures on here. Is it as pretty in person? And I am right in that it has the best screen for reading out of the three, right?
S
I find the cord more than long enough...

It takes micro SD, but I'm not sure about the max size. But even 4Gb is more than enough, I'd say... I have installed several applications in memory, but I don't use it for much more than ereading. (but I did install Paint on it!)

I can't compare the various sreens, as I only have the JE100.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote