View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
You should be able to have look and feel of a Sony in a store (not sure which ones in the US do them, sorry), and I've read here that Amazon do a 30 day return on the Kindle (you need to pay return postage) so you could have a lok at both and see which one feels and looks best for you.

You can buy ebooks outside of the official stores - places like booksonboard.com and fictionwise.com are popular.

It might be worth working out how many books for the Kindle you can buy before the $100 price difference is irrelevant - if it's more than you'd be likely to buy over a reasonable (you need to work out what's reasonable for you!) period, then personally I'd be tempted to go for the Sony and spend the difference straight away on books
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote