Thread: Troubleshooting Indexing is truly vexing ...
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganfas View Post
I understand that kindle support 1100 books, but for usability purpose i think that's better to have the ebook collection on PC and use Calibre (for example) to mantain the library. I do this with my collection and i only have about 10 / 15 books on the kindle. The ones i'm currently reading and the ones predict will want to read after.

Until know never noticed any problem with the indexing
You won't if you only have 10-15 books. The only time problems generally occur is if you load hundreds of books in one go. I generally load them in batches of about 20, and wait for one batch to finish indexing before loading the next. I have about 850 books on my PW, but they've been added gradually, not all at once.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote