View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #139
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Merged k2pdfopt threads

I apologize if this inconveniences folks. I asked about putting up a cross-sticky to this thread in the PDF forum, and the solution decided on by the moderator ended up being to merge the two main k2pdfopt threads, with the merged thread residing in this PDF forum, which I do think makes the most sense. I do want to recognize WangMinh12, who started the k2pdfopt thread in the Kindle Development forum where it saw a lot of activity over the last year. Thank you, WangMinh12.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote