View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I stopped noticing it after a few minutes, myself. That was over 18 months ago, I don't even think about it anymore unless someone asks if you get used to it.

The longer answer is that there are some, very few folks who just can't get used to it, it drives them completely nuts. If it wasn't really bugging you a lot in the store, you probably are not one of these unfortunate few.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote