View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #10
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
agreed on the lack of series reading order. i'm not going to sit there trying to puzzle out which book goes where.

same goes for publishers:stick a series # on the book, both physical copies and when you post them on amazon (description AND title). i'm sick to death of trying to figure out the order by reading reviews or checking publication dates.
This is where Fantastic Fiction is a lifesaver. http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
I use it all the time for series books. They're not infallible, but they're right a whole lot more often than they are wrong.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote