View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:42 PM   #78
perost
Enthusiast
perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.perost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I voted less, but I actually got my reader just before the pricing changed. I only managed to buy one book, ironically from Amazon (I have a Sony), before pretty much all books on my "to read" list disappeared from all book stores. Now it's pretty much impossible for me to buy any books since Amazon now detects that I'm from Sweden, and any bookstore that has books that I want to read refuses to sell books to me.

I tried to buy a book from Sonys store by pretending to be from USA, but even though they actually gave me the book they didn't charge any money on my card (probably due to me having a Swedish credit card). And in that case I might as well just pirate the books so I don't have to go through the hassle of removing the DRM. I really want to be able to buy any books I like, but until the publishers come to their senses I guess they have to manage without my money.
perost is offline   Reply With Quote