View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
It's a fabulous idea but I can't image Amazon and Apple cooperating to that extent.
I'm not sure if it would require Apple to do anything. If an iPhone app is allowed to use the network services of the phone, Apple has nothing to say about it. I think they do allow apps to talk to the could, I am pretty sure there are several Apps that do, like urban spoon for example.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote