View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 05:04 PM   #38
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
You are looking at numbers for what is essentially the only item in it's class. You need to compare it's sales to ALL 4.5" or less Smartphones for it to be a meaningful comparison of device classes.

In other words, I predict the NEXT phablet device won't sell nearly as well because most people who want a phablet already have a Note. :-)
I'm not so sure. Every day I know of more and more people asking about the Note. It might still be a niche in comparison to the 4.x" phones, but the fact other companies are joining in with their own 5.x-6.x offerings means they expect this market segment to grow.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote