View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:31 PM   #63
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I use a flip case with a built-in easel. Between the easel and the cover itself, I can get it propped at a good range of angles in either portrait or landscape on just about any surface, including my lap. That said, I don't read while eating too often. If I'm dining solo in a restaurant, I may read while waiting for my food, but I'll put the gadgets away when it arrives.

Eating is at least up there with reading among life's pleasures. That's not to say I'm not occasionally more interested in what I'm reading than what I'm eating, so exceptions are made
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote