Thread: PRS-T2 T2 firmware on T1?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:04 AM   #12
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3l7d0wN View Post
yes, we can change T1 data and insert T2 decode key, but unfortunately we don't know it :P
the decode key is the first thing necessary to update
Dear readers,
I do not want to be a contrarian,
sony missed the possibility to reckon this terrible outcome, but still,
I am not sure, maybe it is better we support sony, for the love we had for T1/prs 505/650

I mean in this way also if your request is definetely fair from my view( you want audio, you want android, you do not want to buy a product that is similar) still I am afraid that updating the T1 software could be a way to decree the exit of Sony from the reader market. They could in fact launch a new model on Sep 13 but not sure people will follow after, as a lot of people are thinking to go toward the amazon product, then is not immediate to move the book another time from epub to the kindle format and the other way around. By the way now on amazon it costs more a T1 than a T2!!!! this is terrible from my view

Please give me your point, because otherwise I am ready to maintain my T2 and buy also a T1, as I am damn tempted.

hope I am not off topic, as this should be more technical.

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-24-2012 at 09:06 AM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote