View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Speaking for myself, it's not something I want to implement, But, I wont refuse a patch. The cover area not only displays the cover, it also allows the cover to be changed easily by dragging and dropping an image from a browser or your computer onto it. It also has a usefull tooltip, that I personally use all the time, even though I keep the cover browser open as well.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote