View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #8
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logseman View Post
You may like to wait for... 2 weeks now (TOO LONG! At least for me ) because Pocketbook is launching big models with the same screen size as the iPad, and they have a convenient way to use dictionaries (pointing at the word with a stylus). Let's hope they improve the access to dictionaries, but if that's fulfilled, Pocketbook's new models are worth seeing.
Do you have a link to the announcement?
I'm currently researching all the large screen readers on the market. So far I thought the decision is going to be between the Kindle DX Graphite and the new Sony to come (if it will be large enough). I'm happy to hear that there are other large screen ereaders on the horizon.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote