View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 03:15 PM   #44
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
I voted for Don't Sleep There Are Snakes because it seems a bit different from what I've been reading lately. I think I'll read it even if it's not chosen (which is looking like it might be the case!)

I read The Eye of the Needle a long time ago, and I still think it's one of the better Follett books. I've also read The Life of Pi. Loved that one! It's a very good choice if we want to have a lot of discussion afterward. It stuck with me for a while.

I bought The Book Thief a couple of months ago and started it, but I wasn't in the mood for it, I guess. I'll give it another shot if it wins.
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote