View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 08:30 PM   #9
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
From those HTML entity entries, maybe Mobipocket Creator was set to use UTF-8 instead of Windows-1252 (the usual default)? I have build 41, and haven't had any problems converting from Word, HTML, etc.
This problem I'm having has been seen before per this July 2008 post in the mobipocket forums.

Their solution appears to be a proper use of UTF-8 vs Windows-1252, whatever that is. There was no notice/notifcation of the change in support for curly quotes and such, from build 40 (I was using) to build 41 (current release).

Oh, well, a bit more research is now required to see if I can make build 41 behave properly.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote