Thread: Aura 6" frozen
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #8
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
I'm not sure Calibre is intended to delete empty shelves as they are maintained by Kobo's servers, though it can create them. I think you can just delete them from the collections page, and maybe then sync to get them off Kobo's server.
The driver handles this. Exactly what it does depends on whether the shelf has been synced to the Kobo server.
Quote:
You realize you need to transfer the books from Calibre to the reader, disconnect, let it process them and re-connect with calibre running to get the shelves built on the reader. It won't build the shelves until after the books are processed into the ereader's database and you reconnect. I think it builds the shelves right after it scans and sees what books are on the reader, as I recall.
It can put the shelves on the device when a book is sent. But it also checks on the next connection and adds or removes any needed.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote