View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I've owned Kindles, a nook, a Sony, and a Boox. All of them have gone into a USB mode when connected to a computer. I don't think there is an ereader out there that behaves any differently.

I do have to comment that it is refreshing to come across a question I have never seen on the forum before.
When I connect my KFHD to my computer, and I have a book open in the kindle the screen does not change at all. I can use the kindle as normal and it gives no sign that the kindle is connected to the computer by usb.

But when I go into my computer and look at the drives it shows the fire connected and I can drag and drop files to and from it.

If I wanted I can read my book and transfer files at the same time.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote