View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:37 AM   #38
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
iAwriter is very good for typing text, the interface is perfect for that. I think it can be very useful for people who write a lot on their iThingie. I tried it for a while but uninstalled it because I don't have that much use for it, and because it seemed to react rather badly when it tries to synchronize and there is no Internet connection. This is a problem for me because I do much of my note taking on the underground train where there is no 3G.

I got an alert this morning that JuneCloud Notefile is on sale. I am torn because I really love how the app looks, from the screen copies, but on the other hand I don't need another note app, I have too many already! From what I can see it is similar to SimpleNotes, but with a better looking UI. You can take and synch notes between iThingies, Mac or Windows PC, and there is a web app too (very important for me).
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote