View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 03:28 PM   #3
Sarsnake
Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sarsnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
You can read DRM-free ePubs. Or BN DRM-ed books, as long as you know the credit card used to purchase them.

All my books are sideloaded; whenever I get a new one, I remove DRM and sideload it.
Are you reading them off your USB device? Just want to confirm before I buy it.

Also do you have a new Nook Touch? A friend of mine told me that new edition of Nook Touch won't read non B&N books from USB device.

How do you remove DRM from the book (or make sure it has none)? Sorry for the dumb questions - I am a total newb when it comes to e-readers.
Sarsnake is offline   Reply With Quote