View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #49
machinogodzilla
Addict
machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.machinogodzilla can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PBook 902† Kindle† Nook SimpleTouch† Onyx M92† i86† M96 N96ML NotePro
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurmnev View Post
I'd hold off buying m90, i had it and returned it -- read my review on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...R2LODFWXWCCPNO
Quote:
Originally Posted by machinogodzilla View Post
The end of the story is that I got scared by non-screen related issues with Onyx, postponed its purchase and still using my PocketBook. It seems to be the best large ereader option out there at the moment.
It looks like Onyx has managed to engineer a much improved reader now - it is called Boox M92 and users are recommending it. I almost got excited but... at the moment PocketBook 902 costs ~€200 while the new Onyx will set you back a whopping €400!

I've been using PocketBook for 6 months now, got used to using it in the landscape mode, never experienced a single crash, and despite its shortcomings I think that even though it may not be the best large ereader out there it is definitely the best value one.
machinogodzilla is offline   Reply With Quote