View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #101
baggyrinkle
Early Adoptor
baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.baggyrinkle 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle3 Kindle4 Kindle Fire Kindle PW2
My recommendation for a cover is the Marware $44 cover. It works great and now I can hold my Fire without it slipping away. Converts into a landscape stand easily. The construction is excellent quality leather. The elastic band on the back fits my hand just right. I know everyone is talking about the cheaper covers, but believe me this one is well worth the money. As for stand alone stand I bought this one for $12. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...00_i00_details An excellent all purpose stand that works with my Fire and my other two kindles. I think you really get what you pay for when it comes to these items.
baggyrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote