View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #295
Little_bear
Groupie
Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little_bear ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch (gifted to a friend), Sony PRS-T2, iPad mini
My sister has a Kobo Wifi that I use it from time to time (when I visit her), and I would like to see these features: organize the books in shelves/collections, see the tags and be able to sort the books based on the tags, use the dictionary with the books that are not bought from Kobo website, have more font sizes, see the description of the books.
Little_bear is offline   Reply With Quote