View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #16
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
What a depressing thought, never to re-read my favourite books. That would be like saying that I wouldn't listen to a loved piece of music again, because there are lots of pieces of music that I haven't yet heard.
I do know, but that's how it is. Too many books to get through and while I'm not exactly moribund, I'm also no longer an adolescent with endless days of summer which can be devoted entirely to reading and rereading, either. But it's one reason I'd never get rid of my favorites in DTBs--just the having them, being able to see them on a shelf, recalls them to me and how much I love them. For that matter, I have several of my all-time favorites loaded on my devices. They're there, even if they remain unopened.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote