Thread: Old Photos
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 12:26 PM   #2
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
I don't know if there is any interest but I love old photographs. My mother has recently given me a bunch of very old family photos. Here is one of a greatx2 grandmother of mine and, speaking of old photography, she was first cousin to Ernest Bellocq, the photographer of Storyville (her father was Bellocq's mother's brother).

it's broken
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote