View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 10:01 AM   #7
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alm Hlgh View Post
I would sincerely love it if you take a peek at it and yay: criticize, criticize, criticize. It is truly hard to find good editors. I welcome all.

Quote:
He wanted to bolt out of that office, the minute he had finished wiping his feet on that straw mat; but still he knew he wasn’t going anywhere soon. [...]

The truth told Dean Baldwin didn’t have the authority to kick him out of the program. Scotty knew it and he smugly smiled to himself; this program was sweet he thought. [...]

The Professor a tall, redheaded freckle faced man was a Harvard Grad who wore Harry Potter’s glasses. A massive pile of oodles of paper nearly hid him. [...]

“Always daddy’s lil girl,” Monique her mother quibbled as she rolled her eyes.
Taken from various points on the first page. Not nearly everything that's wrong, but there's a lot of improperly used punctuation and missing punctuation, tense changes mid-sentence, and vocabulary misuse ("quibble" doesn't mean whatever you think it means). Also a lot of infodump description of the dean's office that didn't belong.

I know you're soliciting editing feedback here, but this is in really rough shape.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote