View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:17 PM   #9
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
The issue is going to be how to get your non-DRM mobi books onto your Blackberry and into the app. If the Kindle for Blackberry app is anything like the Kindle for iPod app, I don't know of a way to get non-Amazon books into the app.

Folks have figured out a way to pull books out of the Kindle for iPod app but I don't know if anyone has been able to reverse the process with books from another source.
I have received documents in an email, then when they open up, I am asked which app I want to use to read them. Not sure if I can get the kindle to do it though.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote