View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:49 AM   #4
BigWaffles
Enthusiast
BigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-booksBigWaffles has learned how to read e-books

Device: K2, KDX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talldog View Post
I've never understood why Amazon made the Kindle white. Besides the contrast issue, I have to believe it's going to get dingy looking over time from being constantly handled. That's why I bought a skin immediately after buying my original DX. I have no skin on my Graphite, because it looks so good without one, that I don't want to cover it up.
Had I thought about it before buying my K2 in Feb09 I would have agreed with you, but after owning it for 18 months and using it for 6 months during a desert deployment for the military I have to disagree. I have only used my K2 with the Amazon cover and no skin and so far it still looks as good as when I bought it. I'm not sure what material the case is made out of but it resists scratches & discoloring very well. I'd still like a cool looking graphite one though.

C.P.T.
BigWaffles is offline   Reply With Quote