View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 03:13 AM   #1
rambling
Enthusiast
rambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterrambling can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505, Nook Color, Asus Infinity
RSS Feed questions

Hi there,

I'm a new user of Calibre, it looks like a really useful tool, many thanks to the creators.

I'm testing out the RSS Feed feature and I couldn't see where to initiate or schedule updates to subscriptions to fetch new content.

Also are new settings required for each added feed? For example I tried adding this one: http://www.dailyspeculations.com/wordpress/ and the output was all garbled. So I'm assuming this doesn't work like a normal reader, say Google Reader, to display items?

Eyal
rambling is offline   Reply With Quote