View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #2084
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Version 1.7.52 - 09 Nov 2013
  • Fixes/Enhancements for replace_br_with_p heuristic processing feature. Thanks, Asbjørn Grandt.
Hi, as part of the fixes/enhancements for replace_br_with_p does that fix the part where it super sizes the text in the story?

After I added "replace_br_with_p:true" to my [archiveofourown.org] the font size in the stories I downloaded went up a few points in sizes. I have to adjust down to xs on my reader.

I didn't make any other changes to my css override script and I'm not sure how to adjust the new "p" font size when the br tags are replaced?

I hope that made sense...

I'd appreciate any and all help,
Amalthia