View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #2081
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudda View Post
When I select my entire library and bulk update it, some stories that have new chapters are updated (including the metada), but the stories that have no new chapters are skipped (no new metada, even if there are changes in the reviews and favs).
I do not recommend using FFDL that way. It generates a lot of traffic on the server. I highly recommend using email notifications from the sites you read to find out about updates and then update only those stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudda View Post
What I am asking is if there is anyway, during the bulk update, I can make the metada update every time, while at the same time I get new chapters if there are any.
Yes, use Update EPUB Always.