View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:42 PM   #642
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by artbatista View Post
Personally, I dislike iTunes profoundly.

I have to agree with Alex, iTunes is not the only way to load books to Marvin.

One of the easiest ways is simply to use the browser, download the book and "open with" Marvin.

Cheers

Art
Nobody ever said it was the only way. What we are saying is that iTunes just not as horrible as some of you make out and some of us PREFER to use it, either all the time or some of the time.

Lets just get on with the discussion about Marvin, not the "best" way to load books to it. The "best" way is the one that suits each of us individually and I really wish you guys would get that through your heads.