View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 03:57 PM   #45
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
I hate reality shows, when I sit down to watch something on the tube, which is extremely rare the last thing I want is reality, I deal with reality every day so that's exactly what I don't want in shows, I want the exact opposite. I want something so divorced from reality that it bares no resemblance to reality. Honey Boo Boo, never heard of the show, looked it up on wikipedia and the show lost me at the word reality then lost me again at the words beauty pageant.
You think Reality Shows are Reality???/
I am from the south and the commercials for this show disgust me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
The question is not "dedicated vs. general purpose devices", it's "eye strain vs. no eye strain", as anybody who reads regularly knows. Currently, the only technology that causes no eye strain is eink.
Tablets are Ok for a lot of things, but not for reading IMO. Should eink readers disappear, I wouldn't buy a tablet, I would go back to paper books.
I have been reading constantly from a Nook Color and now a Nook HD+. I do not get eye strain from this. Granted most people get eye strain, but not all.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote