View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 02:46 PM   #41
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
If the ereader is heading on the way out, then I really need to go and stock up on all of my favorite eink devices. I can't imagine only having tablets to choose from, as far as reading devices go - and I for one have never, and will never, watch Honey Boo Boo. I have too much self-respect for that.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote