View Single Post
Old 02-17-2008, 09:20 AM   #15
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I know they are gonna revive the Mac Classic on an e-ink device. Actually that would not suck. But I cannot see Apply coming out with a state of the art e-ink device for one simple reason, lack of a color display. It will not appeal to the image conscious consumer that Apple attracts. Hey people like shiny stuff...grey scale is not exactly shiny.

maybe the real announcement is Job's is gonna retire...HA...he is having his own brand of fun and will likely die in the boardroom before they can ship him out.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote