View Single Post
Old 03-20-2003, 01:37 PM   #8
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
You will be surprised at how remarkably easy it actually is... I know I am! If you right-click and pull up the properties, you'll see a new "scheduling" tab. It's pretty self-explanatory (or at least I think it is).

Test it out this way:

Open your .ixl (iSiloX file)
Click on whatever link you want to test for scheduling
Right-click to bring up the menu
Click on 'properties'
Click on the 'scheduling' tab
Click 'add new schedule'
Click 'once'
and then set it up for a few minutes later
Click 'ok' and close both dialogue boxes to get back to your iSiloX file.

At this point it doesn't matter if you have it open or closed. The thing to remember, I saw, was that there's actually 30 seconds to a minute padded in there. If you keep your ixl open, you'll see a dialogue box pop-up with a countdown screen. This enables you to actually cancel the download if you want. Clever, eh?

Goodbye multiple iSiloX files! Hullo new version!

Has anyone tried the clipper? I wish they would make it work for Netscape/Mozilla! Interesting note: you can't set scheduling for the clip service. It's not a preference....