View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #8
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
Let's not get too excited unyil we see how much these magical tablet PCs cost, as well as how much their screens resemble the printed page.
Yeah, they will never replace e-readers most likely. The screen won't be good for long term reading, and they'll cost more due to basically being PCs and having other software included.

Just be something someone like myself--academics, business folk--who need to read and mark up stuff easily with a stylus will find useful. I've stuck with paper for work as I have to be able to mark up stuff quickly, so I'm interested in some tablets that are fairly small and light with good touch/stylus screens. Don't care much about whether it looks like paper etc. as I wouldn't be reading on it for hours and hours at a time.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote